Making progress, following God one step at a
1. In one living God, who sent his Son, Jesus Christ that the world
might be saved.
2. God revealed himself through the Bible. It alone and
completely is Godís
Word and is the only inerrant authority for what we believe about
Godís plan for our salvation from sin and how we should live.
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God and that he
sinned, thereby incurring not only physical death but also spiritual
death which is separation from God. This separation has been
transmitted to the entire human race, Jesus Christ alone excepted;
therefore, everyone is born into the world with a sinful nature.
4. Jesusí death in our place restores us to God. His atoning
sacrifice provides redemption from the power of sin, forgiveness for
our guilt, and reconciliation to Himself and others. We become
acceptable to God, or justified, not by works, but by Godís grace
alone, through faith in Jesus Christ alone. We believe in the holiness of
Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the
cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and
ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and
His future return to earth in power and glory.
5. God pours out his Spirit and draws us to repentance, belief in
the Gospel and trust in the risen Jesus Christ. God's Spirit assures
believers of salvation and gives them gifts for servant ministries.
6. Our primary calling is to communicate the Gospel to everyone and
nurture disciples. Nothing must divert us from carrying out our
Lordís Great Commission until His glorious return to reign in